Fast personal loan
The times that the banks use to decide on a loan request have led to the subdivision into various loan categories:
- standard (lasting from 48 hours to rise);
- fast (no later than 48 hours),
- fast or fast (within 24 hours);
- immediate (answer within tens of minutes or at most an hour).
However, this classification must also bear in mind that there are large differences depending on whether the loans are personal with a 1-hour outcome and finalized loans. In fact for the former it is a rather rare timing, while it is widely used for the latter type especially when it comes to consumer credit.
When is the outcome really in an hour?
First we must define what is meant by “time” needed by a bank to arrive at the outcome. In an absolute sense, those that go from the moment the request is made and all the documentation to the final decision that can be of approval or rejection must be considered.
So it is clear that if you want to get access to the ‘rare’ loans with an outcome in 1 hour you must already have all the documentation to present on hand and deliver it together with the loan application.
In which cases is it possible?
As mentioned in consumer credit, for small amounts (generally up to around 5,000 USD), with targeted loans you can get answers in a very short time. In fact in these cases the financing is functional to the sale and therefore the evaluation and approval channels are organized in such a way as to arrive within minutes to a positive or negative opinion.
Generally we are used to addressing directly the staff of the shop that deals with the “evaluation” phase of the loan. In fact these are people who
- collect data;
- they complete the application according to the established standards;
- they forward the whole thing, waiting for the answer that arrives in more or less short times.
This type of mode is also available online, by referring to the e-commerce of large stores, but takes longer, necessary for recognition by digital signature, webcam or transfer from the support account. So if you want to buy the good within a maximum of one hour by turning on a loan, then it is better to carry out the procedure in the store, logically if the conditions are practically the same.
Payment extension: payment by installment with Bankate
In this category then there is also the Bankate mode, which is always functional for the purchase of an asset in installments. This is not a loan but a payment extension. Given that it requires the use of an ATM that must be swiped into a POS to formalize the request (like a ‘traditional’ purchase) it cannot be activated for online purchases, but on the other hand, the response takes place very quickly.
Also in this case it is not said that the payment request with Bankate is always accepted, but it always represents a possibility to pay in installments an asset with a response that ‘involves’ the few minutes ‘necessary’ for the functioning of the system.
When with personal loan?
As already stated several times, personal loans generally do not offer the possibility of obtaining an outcome in 1 hour, but require at least a few hours. If you want to arrive at very short times without having to refer to specific loans, then you can also evaluate the following two alternatives:
- cash advance with credit card : there is not even need for an outcome and an evaluation, but the sum that is accessible is taken depending on the ceiling and the money available;
- pre-feasibility vouchers or ‘prevailed’ loans : in these cases the bank or financial company grants a certain sum by evaluating the documentation given (in times that may even be a few days). Once the “loan” is recognized, it is therefore possible to use it immediately, without having to activate a new loan request.